Nous sommes le 29 Juin 2022, 02:52

Question about Mekanorks and being trapped in a room 
Auteur Message

Message Question about Mekanorks and being trapped in a room
I've been playing Prison in the solo mode and have a few questions.

1. Mekanorks -- obviously, Mekanorks can turn the rooms either way. But it says in the rules that the die determines which room is turned (by the arrow direction) and if that room isn't revealed then they are deactivated.
In my current game, Yom is on the rotation gear, so he always rotates. I've been playing that if the correct arrow comes up he rotates that gear in the correct direction, but if he rolls for the other room then he does nothing and deactivivates. Is this correct?
Or should he just rotate the current room in the opposite direction?
If both rooms are revealed, do you roll once to see which room and then again to see the direction?
What about the Ork that rotates both rooms. Do you roll once for each and rotate it in the direction on the die?
Thanks, I just want to make sure I'm playing this correctly.

2. In the same game, Twistity was revealed to be with Yom in the same room. They are trapped in a 3x3 cell in the room (I think number 40). So Yom was put on the rotation gear. Twistity cannot get to the gear, take an object, combat, or exit since he is trapped in the room. So all he can do is regroup with Yom. So I had him move to the space next to Yom and the door -- figuring that the door was the closest space to his other objectives. So for the rest of the game (until I open the door and kill him :twisted: ) he just stays in that space due to the regroup mode?
But in general, if a character is "regrouped" and can't complete other objectives, does he just stay next to the character? Or if he is regrouped will he move to complete a higher priority?

Thanks,
Geoff

11 Jan 2011, 18:52