* A Water
square is an obstacle
. It can be crossed with by jumping or using a rope
* A character can move into a Water
square for 1 AP, regardless of his usual movement value. This does not apply to the Water Elemental
who moves normally in Water
* A character who leaves Water
can move normally.
* A character cannot enter Water
while carrying an object, but he can carry wounded
character in Water
* An object that falls into Water
for any reason is lost and removed from the game.
* A character in a Water
square is protected from the breath of the Red Dragon
and the Fireball Wand
, unless he is carrying a rope
* If the Fire Elemental
enters a Water
square for any reason (for example, under the effect of a Charm Scroll
), he is immediately killed.
* A Mummy
in a Water
square loses its weakness regarding torches as long as it remains there.
* A character carrying a cursed object
cannot be pushed towards a Water
* A character carrying an object that is not cursed, drops his object on the previous square when he is pushed into a Water
* It is impossible to voluntarily drop an object into the Water
character or a Paladin
on a rope
cannot do so, it is prohibited).