* When 2 characters are on adjacent squares and there is nothing separating them (no wall
), then Combat
can occur. Combat
is not required, and in order to attack the player must use 1 AP.
* The attacker and defender secretly play a Combat
card. The two cards are revealed and their value is added to the inherent Combat
value of the characters (number on the right).
* Certain objects like the armor
modify the Combat
value of the characters.
* In case of a tie, nothing happens, but the attacker can attack again (if he has AP remaining).
* The character with the lowest score is wounded
* Attacking a character who was just wounded
during the same turn is prohibited. It is necessary to wait for the next turn to complete the kill.
* A wounded
character can be attacked and must fight. In this case his Combat
value is 0, but he still plays a Combat
card. A wounded
character who loses a Combat
dies and the victorious enemy wins a VP.
* Sometimes more than two characters are involved in Combat
. It's called group combat